Friday, November 30, 2012

Sun and Moon




The sun and moon! I saw an article today talking about how "in" the color yellow is. I then felt really inspired by Claire Danes dress. 



I imagined a sun goddess-like figure. I started sketching things and eventually ended up here with this! Which looks nothing like Claire Danes dress. But I just want to start noting where my inspiration comes from sometimes and how seemingly unrelated things lead me to the things I create.

I've been so inspired by astrology and astronomy recently too. It might be in part to this, The Planetary Society. I signed a petition awhile back to help space exploration funding. I've always loved space. If I were any good at math and terrible at drawing I think I could have been an astrophysicist in another life. A couple of weeks ago I received a letter talking about space exploration and the petition I signed from Bill Nye! I was like man, Bill Nye is head of an awesome space foundation? Sign me up! So obviously I joined.

I just thought I'd give a shout out to them and get the word out there! Yay space!

No comments:

Post a Comment