Tuesday, May 7, 2013

River



This past weekend I attended a baby shower for two friends of mine. They're having a girl and plan on naming her River. For a wedding gift I painted them a picture and I also took some engagement and wedding photos for them. So of course I wanted to do something for their baby shower too! But I couldn't figure anything out. So I just accepted I wouldn't make anything.

Now I've been on a major Doctor Who kick here recently (thanks to these two friends actually) and it's practically all I've had on the brain. So at the last minute my brain was like...wait...baby shower, Doctor Who fans, baby River....RIVER SONG.

So I got a onesie and painted this on to it! If I had had more time I would have liked to send it off to have it printed somewhere but oh well. Next time! This was my first time using fabric medium and paint so hopefully it holds up. It sure feels better than just straight up acrylic.






No comments:

Post a Comment